7.2 7 10
Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση (πρόσωπο)

Εμφάνιση (σώμα)

Γενική συμπεριφορά

Επικοινωνία

Διάθεση στο σεξ/συμμετοχή

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

This is my first review. I want to give more points but system only allows me 7 or 8. I might give 9 or 10.
As the title of my review suggest she is the best GFE till date I had.
I closed appointment for 2 hours with office on Viber very easily.
I went to the room she was waiting for me with very good dress and some candles in the room.
She is the same as in the photographs.ΈρωταςΈρωταςΈρωτας
She was very generous and asked me if I need any drinks but I refused at first.
She asked me to take shower and I went for shower.
I come back in underwear. She was naked and ready on the bed when I was out.
We talked for a while using google translate as her English is very much broken but we managed to communicate very easily.
I told her that I would like to have GFE.
So after 10 minutes of talking we started kissing slowly. We kissed for almost 10 minutes( obviously deep french kiss ΈρωταςΈρωτας)
After that it was very easy smooth and romantic experience.
First time I finished in her mouth as she is perfect in blowjob.
We both took shower and lady offered me champagne. She called room service and ordered two small champagne for both of us.
After shipping some champagne she gave me massage. It was so relaxing. I also returned favor to her Ματάκι.
After the massage we started slowly with kissing. She started kissing me on my neck and I was also kissing her on neck that made her so wild. Than she went for blowjob again. After 10 mins of blow job we started in missionary. Than it was like we were making love to each other. We tried 4-5 different position. We started slowly but it went wild in the end Ματάκι.
After some time I finished in 69. The second time was longer and took almost 35-40 minutes as we were going slow. Now we both took shower and started shipping champagne. She asked if she can smoke or not. I am not a smoker though I accompanied her as we connected very easily. After that I was bit tired so we just sleep on the bed cuddling, kissing and pampering each other. The experience I had with her was priceless. The best GFE period. ΈρωταςΈρωταςΈρωτας

Πληροφορίες Συνάντησης

Ημερομηνία συνάντησης
Ιουνίου 03, 2018
Διάρκεια
2 ώρες
Κόστος
270€
Τήρηση υπηρεσιών
Τηρήθηκε ό,τι είχε συμφωνηθεί από πριν
Οι φωτογραφίες σε σχέση με την κοπέλα ήταν:
Ακριβέστατες
Φιλί