8.5 2 10
Sex-Shop 19591
Γενική βαθμολογία

Ποικιλία προϊόντων

Τιμές

Εξυπηρέτηση

Διακριτικότητα

Πρόσβαση/Parking

Vey cute little store. Very discreet, they don't have "SEX SHOP" banners anywhere and at the ground floor they have exposed massage oils, delicious flavored soaps, shampoos etc so you can enter the stop without looking over you shoulder. Κουλ
I was greeted by 2 very nice and friendly man. I told them what i was interested in and they invited me to the first floor where they have the "good stuff". Altought im not a big fan of toys and fuck accessories i must admit that in there store i felt like a child in a candy store.
The sales man explained to me briefly there variety of products and then he left me all alone on that room, to study in peace all of there products, to take my time without any pressure.
After i made my decision about what i wanted to buy i called him up and he opened everything, he showed me how they work and he also showed me the special products, an amazing cigar vibrator with witch i fell in love with Γλώσσα
A very nice shop with a big variety of products, very friendly, helpful and non pushy salesperson.
Guys, anytime you wish to make me a naughty present pass by there shop Γλώσσα
Lois Black
City-Tour
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική

Σχόλια

Έχεις ήδη λογαριασμό; ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού