Call-Girls 97592
Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση (πρόσωπο)

Εμφάνιση (σώμα)

Γενική συμπεριφορά

Επικοινωνία

Διάθεση στο σεξ/συμμετοχή

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

Before starting the review I have to say that Yourangels has a secret weapon and of course I'm talking about the one and only Angie!!! She is absolutely amazing! Not only is she extremely sweet but she has managed to make a series of consecutive extremely successful meetings! She has a unique way of showing you how much she cares about you and she really wants you to have a great time! If you guys have the chance to talk to her, just trust her blindly! In my case she always gives me the best recommendations as if she knew me for many years! Really impressed and super grateful! A massive massive THANK YOU Angie, you are the best! ?

Now back to the Hurricane Masha! ?
I arranged an evening meeting and Masha was on time, came with a short beautiful dress and heels as requested, and the first impression was very positive! She came in with a smile and great mood. There is always a certain subjectivity when you meet a girl, it usually will depend on her previous appointments, the time, if there is chemistry and obviously your own mood too! This time it seems that the stars were aligned and the meeting was absolute fire! I would agree with all the previous positive reviews mentioned by other friends here. I would only add that we had really good chemistry and this obviously helped a lot, the meeting was full of laughs, passionate kisses and fantastic intense sex! She is not only a smart beautiful girl but she is extremely horny too! I will certainly repeat it before leaving Greece! Thank you Masha for the amazing time together!

I had a previous meeting with Peggy, where I mentioned that it was for me the best meetings I've had so far. After meeting Masha, I'm not so sure anymore! I will say that personally it was a total 10! Both of them! But again, personal taste ?

Wishing you all a great summer!

Πληροφορίες Συνάντησης

Ημερομηνία συνάντησης
Αυγούστου 03, 2021
Διάρκεια
1 ώρα
Κόστος
140€
Πόλη συνάντησης
Αθήνα
Συμπεριφορά γραφείου
Καλή
Τήρηση υπηρεσιών
Τηρήθηκε ό,τι είχε συμφωνηθεί από πριν
Οι φωτογραφίες σε σχέση με την κοπέλα ήταν:
Ακριβέστατες
Φιλί
Βαθύ με γλώσσα
Πίπα
Χωρίς προφυλακτικό
Εκσπερμάτωση
Στο σώμα
Πρωκτικό
Όχι
Θα την ξανασυναντούσες;
Σίγουρα!
Ενεργό Μέλος
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική
review reaction 6 review reaction 1 Marcus77, Constantinos27, Διαγραμμένο μέλος 201295 και 9 άλλα μέλη

Σχόλια

Έχεις ήδη λογαριασμό; ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού