Call-Girls 82193
Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση (πρόσωπο)

Εμφάνιση (σώμα)

Γενική συμπεριφορά

Επικοινωνία

Διάθεση στο σεξ/συμμετοχή

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

I really cannot find words to describe what just happened... But I will give it a try...
Comming back from a week off in the cyclades relaxing I was really horny. I send a couple of messages to the office and Angie did her magic! Her help, guidance and recommendations was just perfect. Thank you Angie!!!!
We booked Peggy for the same evening in a hotel close to the seaside. Peggy came on time and the office kept me informed of everything, even how I wanted to greet her. Again 10/10!
Many things have been written about Peggy and I have to say that I wanted to try her since a long time. I open the door and see a beautiful brunette girl with a very nice blue dress, high heels and two torpedos ready to explode ? the first impression was incredible, as the rest of the meeting...! Greeting with kisses and going into the room.
Peggy's body is just incredible. Perfectly groomed from head to toe. The way she kisses, the way she moves and how she talks to you is just out of this world. As many others have written already she knows perfectly well how to read you and what followed was 1,5h of pure fire and passion! Gorgeous pussy, super soft skin and above all incredibly horny, I just couldn't get enough of her!
Without any exageration she is the best meeting I've had so far.
Wishing you all a great summer!

Πληροφορίες Συνάντησης

Ημερομηνία συνάντησης
Ιουλίου 30, 2021
Διάρκεια
1μιση ώρα
Πόλη συνάντησης
Αθήνα
Συμπεριφορά γραφείου
Καλή
Τήρηση υπηρεσιών
Τηρήθηκε ό,τι είχε συμφωνηθεί από πριν
Οι φωτογραφίες σε σχέση με την κοπέλα ήταν:
Ακριβέστατες
Φιλί
Βαθύ με γλώσσα
Πίπα
Χωρίς προφυλακτικό
Εκσπερμάτωση
Στο σώμα
Πρωκτικό
Όχι
Θα την ξανασυναντούσες;
Σίγουρα!
Ενεργό Μέλος
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική
review reaction 6 review reaction 1 Marcus77, George_1969, chris1955 και 11 άλλα μέλη

Σχόλια

Έχεις ήδη λογαριασμό; ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού