Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση (πρόσωπο)

Εμφάνιση (σώμα)

Γενική συμπεριφορά

Επικοινωνία

Διάθεση στο σεξ/συμμετοχή

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

Not what I expected
I have taken Xenia multiple times because sometimes I'm in the mood for skinny girls. This time it was quite a disappointment. First she came late, apparently due to traffic. This is something that I understand but the office didn't say anything and after 20min waiting I thought of cancelling it. Once I send the message to cancel she knocked on the door. I said OK, let's give it a try... I should have trust my instinct and cancel it.
She came dressed very well, a nice tight dress and high heels as I requested. Good. She made her lips a bit bigger and I think it goes well with her face. Blonde hair as the pictures but even skinnier.
Then when I thought the situation could improve, she kept eating time talking too much and taking ages to go for a shower, taking her make up off etc.
Only one round was played as I was annoyed for the delay and the lack of efforts. Finally she left 10min before the end of the meeting saying that the driver was waiting....
She has lost some weight recently due to lockdown so she is even skinnier than before (for those who know). I usually didn't have any complains with this office in the past but this particular time it was very disappointing. Even after I informed them about all the bad things of the meeting, the office went silent... A shame...

After that fiasco I couldn't stay like that and I revert to another office and they send Nona who saved the day!!!

As other competitors have mentioned before,always trust your instinct!
Good summer to everyone!

Πληροφορίες Συνάντησης

Ημερομηνία συνάντησης
Ιουνίου 25, 2021
Διάρκεια
1 ώρα
Κόστος
120€
Πόλη συνάντησης
Αθήνα
Συμπεριφορά γραφείου
Κακή
Τήρηση υπηρεσιών
ΔΕΝ τηρήθηκε ό,τι είχε συμφωνηθεί από πριν
Οι φωτογραφίες σε σχέση με την κοπέλα ήταν:
Ελαφρώς επεξεργασμένες αλλά ακριβείς
Φιλί
Χωρίς γλώσσα
Πίπα
Χωρίς προφυλακτικό
Εκσπερμάτωση
Στο στόμα (τα φτύνει)
Πρωκτικό
Όχι
Θα την ξανασυναντούσες;
Όχι
Ενεργό Μέλος
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική
review reaction 1 review reaction 6 TOMCRUISE, Marcus77, Reuzel και 8 άλλα μέλη

Σχόλια

6 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 6
Διάταξη
Έχεις ήδη λογαριασμό; ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού
29 Ιουνίου, 2021
Συνάδελφε κρίμα που κλαις για τα χρήματα σου .Δυστυχως δεν είναι το μόνο γραφείο που κοροϊδεύει πελάτη ! Οι τελευταίες κριτικές συναδέλφων δείχνουν ότι τα γραφεία ψάχνουν για μαλακες .Ουστ .Λαδαδικο και πάλι λαδαδικο .
review reaction 1 Easy Rider(2), Constantinos27, Spartan2 και 2 άλλα μέλη
29 Ιουνίου, 2021
Γιατί τὸ προφίλ τοῦ συναγωνιστῆ λέει "κριτικές 2" τὴν ὥρα ποὺ ἔχει γράψει τρεῖς;
review reaction 4 kaavlas
29 Ιουνίου, 2021
Hornyasfuck Τώρα λέει πέντε και πράγματι τόσες κριτικές έχει o Atenass.
review reaction 1 hornyasfuck
30 Ιουνίου, 2021
Μάλιστα. Προφανῶς τὸ σύστημα ἀργεῖ...
review reaction 1 kaavlas
09 Οκτωβρίου, 2021
Did she really enhance her lips? That's a shame.
10 Οκτωβρίου, 2021
"she kept eating time" γράφει ο παιχταράς !!! χαχαχαχαχαχαχαχααααααααααααααααααααααα
review reaction 3 spipis71
6 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 6