Call-Girls 71630
Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση (πρόσωπο)

Εμφάνιση (σώμα)

Γενική συμπεριφορά

Επικοινωνία

Διάθεση στο σεξ/συμμετοχή

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

This was a strange meeting, BEcause right at the beginning she was cold. Stop asking too many questions haha, I talk a lot and liketoget to know the girl.
I took a shower and was thinking this wasn't going to work out, However........
Her mood changed. She understood that her mood was not good for a connection and she offered me some wine and cheesecake - weird and unusual I know :-)
After that the experience was outstanding, Quality caresses and an amazing blowjob. Sex positions were good and and she made a solid effort that she was enjoying it.
Overall, I like these meetings where the girl opens up and feel free to talk about anything and everything. She speaks really good english and is an intelligent woman.

I say woman because she certainly isnt 25 as per advertisement. BUT, she has fantastic legs, long and sexy. Perky fake boobs but an amazing ass. In the ned it's all about het experience and the chat between me and the girl. And with Rita, I got everything i needed from our meeting. Would I meet her again'? Most definitely. She's demanding and is supremely confident in herself but also aware that her attitude and personality may put some people off.

i'd meet her again and out of all the girls I've met in Athens, Rita is probably the closest to someone I could spend much more time with. She has that certain something.

Πληροφορίες Συνάντησης

Ημερομηνία συνάντησης
Ιανουαρίου 01, 1970
Διάρκεια
1 ώρα
Στο χώρο της κοπέλας
Κόστος
170€
Πόλη συνάντησης
Αθήνα
Συμπεριφορά γραφείου
Κακή