Νέα

Mp's in athens

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα johnnybravo
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 91
  • Εμφανίσεις 76K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
I went to 2 places recently.
Ravine 22. I took the Chinese girl. Excellent massage. Excellent program. She did a little b2b rubbing then she licked my entire body from my ears to my toes including some anal rimming. we had sex in several position including anal (for which she took and extra 20euro). I just wanna say that it was a great experience. She did everything I asked. The only hole I didn't use was probably her nostril  Everything else was game. It took about 1 hour. She helped me bathe and get dressed. The cost was 120 euro

I visited kifissias 76 again. The girl I chose was Antonina (I guess). Young girl from Moldova.  Skinny. Sexy. MAssage was not great. Sex was good. All protected. No anal.  She is quite tight. About 1 hour. Cost 80 euro

That's all for now

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
Does anyone recommend the place in ag ioannou 18 in ag paraskevi?  If so, who should I choose there?
Oh and by the way, I called the new place in holargos (mesogion 208) a few days ago. They said they won't open till Thursday (today)

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
Went to ag. Ioannou 8 in Agia Paraskevi twice recently. I had been to this place many times in the past and I know many of the girls fr the time they worked in thiseos (Maroussi).
This is a good place to find MILFs.
Both times I had a good massage with a very good OWO. Cost is 70 plus 20. First time with Olga. I don't remember the name of the girl I took the 2nd time. I am not sure if you can get this service in the first visit

I also visited kapsempeli 7 in psychiko. One word describes the place: BAZA

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
If you are referring to the place in psychiko, I don't recommend going there. For certain they offer frappe. I am not sure if they offer a full program but i left the place without trying anything. It's like being with the Adams family.

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
Recent visit to Ravine 22. 2 girls only. I took the Chinese girl again (Liza). Again left satisfied.

!blis

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
27 Νοε 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
try Derigni st. parlours, you ll find a special massage-matress in one of them. Good luck!

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
Thanks for the advice man  Which parlour in Derigini? what's so special about the mattress?

Can somebody recommend a nice girl who will give a GFE in one of the places in kolonaki? Yeah they're pricey but  I feel like treating myself

alexis44

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
31 Αυγ 2019
Πόντοι
Hi Guys

i am new here so Hello,

lived last years in Thailand, sad, at the moment here, Artemida

I ask: Any normal massage which normal girls offers extras like in thailand?? no super profs
how about all this home massage offers? which comes home, do they do something extra?

martin31101988

Νέο Μέλος
Εγγρ.
24 Ιαν 2024
Πόντοι
Hello guys
Any news about recommended places for erotic massage at Athens with English speakers masseuses?

Nicko85

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
20 Φεβ 2024
Πόντοι
Hi all I was at a place near alimos man the service was in top 1 h hot massage it cost me 120 euro but man it was worth if, the lady was a beauty as well and yes she had many different kind of service she offered she dit not charge for time but for service

martin31101988

Νέο Μέλος
Εγγρ.
24 Ιαν 2024
Πόντοι
Hi all I was at a place near alimos man the service was in top 1 h hot massage it cost me 120 euro but man it was worth if, the lady was a beauty as well and yes she had many different kind of service she offered she dit not charge for time but for service
Do you maybe have the ad of that lady?
I am coming to Athens next month.
Thanks!

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom