Νέα

Mp's in athens

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα johnnybravo
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 91
  • Εμφανίσεις 76K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
I thought nobody would be interested because there is hardly any action in the English forum

versus

Νέο Μέλος
Εγγρ.
24 Δεκ 2008
Πόντοι
There is not much traffic but I am sure people are interested. If something is good, it is worth sharing anyway

pathos gia ta temachia

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
16 Φεβ 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
I am looking for a good mp in athens (omonia area). I am looking for a good massage followed by a hj / bj from a young, thin, pretty, young (early twenties) girl. Your help and guidance are very much appreciated.

μεγάλε ζητάς τα άπιαστα.Πού νομίζεις ότι είσαι στο αλεμάνια ή στο τσούριχ?(παρακαλώ μεταφράστε γιατί δεν ξέρω αγγλικά.

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
Well since I know someone is reading my posts I can share my recent experience in ravine 22. 
Went there a few days back. The tsatsa presented 5 to 6 girls. I recognized Liza (Asian girl) as I had tried her before.
I chose a girl named ema or emy. She was very sexy and wore a very short skirt.
The massage room has its own shower. I took a shower while the girl stood waiting. Lied down on the massage bed. The girl did not know English or Greek. She did not know how to massage. A few minutes later she slipped her hand onto my 'manhood' turned me Around and started blowing. I stuck my finger up her pussy. I smelled my finger and it smelled as if I had stuck it in her ass. I got closer to her and her whole body stunk!
When I pay 100 euros for a massage I expect the girl to be clean. This turned me off so I let her finish the BJ, showered, and left.
Few months ago I had tried liza the Asian girl. She gives a great massage. She uses her hands, legs and knees to massage your entire body. She ends with a good BJ. she said that she provides a full program but I am not interested. Anyway I highly recommend her.
The place is overpriced in my opnion and unless they provide an exquitie service and instruct their girls to be super clean then it's not worth going.

agiana

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
24 Ιουν 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
The place is overpriced in my opnion and unless they provide an exquitie service and instruct their girls to be super clean then it's not worth going.

This is'nt the only overpriced place here in Greece......

Actually,  the whole "pussy thing" is overpriced my friend..........!

!blis

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
27 Νοε 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
Is it too much to ask for a girl to wash?  Anyway I recently went to the place in Halandri "anagenissi". Good place. For 70 euros you get a massage, jacuzzi and a frappé. The strange thing is that the girl who massages you and gives you the jaccuzi is different than the one who gives you the frappé.
The place is clean. The girls are very nice and friendly but nothing outstanding. If you are looking for a full program this is not the place.

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
Yes I  would also like a 'kalamaki' and 'brizola'. ;)

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
It's something very stupid. I wrote in English on the Greek forum. That's why I've been hesitant to write my reviews.  The mods need to be a bit more flexible with the rules.

agiana

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
24 Ιουν 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
I've been following this site long enough and believe me when I say that a dictionary did not help me much :)

Kebaaap

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
10 Απρ 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
I've been following this site long enough and believe me when I say that a dictionary did not help me much :)
I can hardly think of any MP with english speaking personnel to help you out here... :think:

if you dont speak any greek at all, it will be hard for you to make the necessary "arrangements" to secure that your "lunch" will be properly served  :grin:

Maybe it would help if you dont mind telling what is your nationality or what other languages you may speak, so we could guide you accordingly  ;)

Kebaaap

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
10 Απρ 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
I can hardly think of any MP with english speaking personnel to help you out here... :think:

I just remembered that Ms Vetta, the "administrator" of the MP at Kallirois 48, 1st floor, speaks some basic english. I heard her talking on the phone with a former Chinese employee of hers. As I said, its basic level, but surely enough to do what you want to do there  ;)

agiana

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
24 Ιουν 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

You've got a p.m. (personal mail).

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
Thanks for the pm agiana. I'm from Australia. I know only english and can say a few Greek phrases. Some of the places Ive been to have girls that know a few English words . As for the girl that opens the door all I have to do is say "ego irtha ya massaz Kai den milan elinika.". After that she usually becomes friendly and introduces ms to all the other girls. This has worked in several places. As I said before I have been to several parlors in Athens  but I still consider myself a novice because I've always had the language barrier and could not get as much as most of you guys when I go to these places.
I'll keep posting my reviews and hope someone can benefit from my experience :grin:

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
There's a place on Larissis (ambelokipi). I think it's Larissis 30 or 33. Can't remember. The Lady that opens the door is called Olga. Very skinny Russian girl. There were 2 old russian girls. I can't remember the names because I did not care. They were Baza as you would say :) I tried one of them because I was already there and I wanted a fix. She was a bit overweight.
She gave a good massage. After she finished the massage, she started licking me. Then her tongue slips to my ass and she starts licking that area. Suddenly, she shoved her finger all the way up my ass!!!!! I lost my virginity. My ass still hurts. She kind of surprised me.
What bothers me is that I did not stop her because I enjoyed it. She turned me around for a kalamaki while she continued to fondle my ass until I climaxed!
The cost was 70 euros. I will not go there again because the girls are Baza!

This happened in the summer.

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Δεν υπάρχει καμία ιστορία αυτή τη στιγμή. Δημιούργησε μία! (click + στο avatar).
Top Bottom