Νέα

Mp's in athens

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα johnnybravo
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 91
  • Εμφανίσεις 76K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
There's a place on Larissis (ambelokipi). I think it's Larissis 30 or 33. Can't remember. The Lady that opens the door is called Olga. Very skinny Russian girl. There were 2 old russian girls. I can't remember the names because I did not care. They were Baza as you would say :) I tried one of them because I was already there and I wanted a fix. She was a bit overweight.
She gave a good massage. After she finished the massage, she started licking me. Then her tongue slips to my ass and she starts licking that area. Suddenly, she shoved her finger all the way up my ass!!!!!. My ass still hurts. She kind of surprised me.
What bothers me is that I did not stop her because I enjoyed it. She turned me around for a kalamaki while she continued to fondle my ass until I climaxed!
The cost was 70 euros. I will not go there again because the girls are Baza!

This happened in the summer.

!blis

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
27 Νοε 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Is it too much to ask for a girl to wash?  Anyway I recently went to the place in Halandri "anagenissi". Good place. For 70 euros you get a massage, jacuzzi and a frappé. The strange thing is that the girl who massages you and gives you the jaccuzi is different than the one who gives you the frappé.
The place is clean. The girls are very nice and friendly but nothing outstanding. If you are looking for a full program this is not the place.
hey mate, have you ever been to a real massage parlour in Amsterdam , Berlin or London?

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
Hey man,I've had several great B2B massages in amsterdam. For 60 euros you get a real thai B2B massage. The girls are not in a hurry for you to leave. Sometimes I got to do the girl twice within the hour without paying extra.

I'd say VFM is higher in amsterdam. London is a different story. Everything is expensive there.

nikos519

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
26 Ιουλ 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Hey man,I've had several great B2B massages in amsterdam. For 60 euros you get a real thai B2B massage. The girls are not in a hurry for you to leave. Sometimes I got to do the girl twice within the hour without paying extra.

I'd say VFM is higher in amsterdam. London is a different story. Everything is expensive there.

Hey. Can you please share the names of the places that offer B2B in Amsterdam? I searched for B2B massage in the past but didn't manage to find something worth checking out. Thanks in advance

!blis

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
27 Νοε 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

You re right about London !
in Dam everything is better,
the parlours are bigger and fully equiped
with big beds and baths
all the girls are asian
and theres a pricelist for you to choose

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
if you really want a genuine Thai b2b massage and you have some time, take the train to the hague. The parlors are not that good but the experience is way more rewarding.
Three places I know of are lucky Thai, warie, and yani.  I know of several others but  my memory fails me.
Otherwise you can try love club or asmara in Amsterdam. They are more like studios that offer b2b. Or in Amsterdam you can also go to sasa massage or sawaang. I might have spelled them wrong. You don't get as good and erotic massage as those of the Hague.
Among the above I have not been to yani, sasa, or Asmara but I will visit them next time I go. My best experience was in lucky Thai. Very friendly in 60 minutes I had sex twice, a wonderful massage and a great BBBJ.

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
I went to two places.
Magic spa Patission 339B. Massage with Eva. 120 euro B2B. Not bad but she only rubs her body on your back and not the front. It was too repetitive after a while it got boring to the extent that I started thinking of other things like what to plan for the weekend.
She turned me around, pipa, brizola and goodbye. I might go again to try another girl called christina. But I wouldn't do b2b again in this place. It's a waste of money.
I also went to Imvrou 2. I used to go there in the past to see Angeliki. Nice girl who gives frappe.  She wasn't there so I tried a Russian bazo. Forgot her name. Blond maybe 45 to 50 years old. Bad
Massage. She gave me a pipa with condom. 70 euros. I'll never go there again.

agiana

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
24 Ιουν 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
I have a small anecdote. 6 or 7 months ago I visited kifissias 76 (paradise spa). They had 3 girls. One of them was Jamaican. Another was fat and the third had no teeth. I tried the Jamaican girl who did a very bad massage but was acceptable with the other stuff.
Anyway the story is that a few days later I was flipping the TV channels. And guess what, on the news they had a report probably about the economy where they interviewed people on the street (I am not sure what the story was cause I can't ubderstand Greek). The toothless girl from paradise gets interviewed. I have no idea what she said but I am sure she was not talking about the program she provides in paradise.

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
Here's  a new update for the silent English speaking audience.

Too bad, Galatsiou 1 is filthy. Full program costs 80 euros. The girl at the door is very nice. She presented 2 girls. The girl I chose (forgot her name) was pretty and had a nice body, but because of her extremely bad smell, I could not finish with her. There was another dark skinned girl called Sara with a gold tooth. Very skinny and tall.

Stournari 29 (thanks Agiana)  nice place. Nice girls. Tried Sonia for the 2nd time. She's very petite. Provides Almost GFE. OwO and a nice full program. Her Massage was  very sensual and erotic and she had a good sense of humor although we could not communicate. 80 euros.

Kalirois 48. 80 euros. Full program. Many girls to choose from. I tried Elena. Very tight body. Young Albanian girl. Massage was limited to a little rubbing with oil. Then moved to owo then sex in different positions. The place is not bad but it is very busy. Showers are in the massage room but everything is overused. I went in right after someone had left. The bed was still warm and the room was humid. Anyway there is a large selection of girls. Elena dis not accept back door when I asked (I pointed at her ass and asked 'ok?'. She answered 'no' and made a gesture that it hurts.

Finally a new place on the intersection between galatsiou and veikou. It is very clean.  2 girls. Jenny (older woman maybe mid 40's) and eliza (maybe late 20's)  both slim and nicely shaped. I had a 4 hand massage for 140 euros. The massage was very good. The girls were super friendly and provided a professional massage. Then they turned to an erotic massage that was also very sensual and ended with a frappe. I think they would provide more than a frappe but I did not last long enough to know. Eliza has amazing breasts (for my taste).

That's all from me.  Happy holidays.

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
Yeah. Just a way of saying goodbye to 2010 :)

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
Went to visit a friend in Iatriko kentro - maroussi. After visiting my friend, I thought it would be goor to visit the Massage parlour nearby.  Very nice and clean place.
Only one masseuse was there when I went.
5 Minutes massage, frappe, 100 euro, good-bye...
I guess the message is clear. Too little for too much!
The service there used to be much better in this plac in the past.
I used to have a hammam and massage 1 hour 30 minutes, 120 euro with bj & 2 happy endings.
You'd think service would improve in hard economic times.

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
This is not expensive. It is unreasonable. Do they expect me to go there again?  Is it that hard to 'satisfy' the customer. In this business, satisfaction is the only thing we expect.

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom