Νέα

Lola Taylor

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα nikostratos
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 121
  • Εμφανίσεις 28K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

antisthenis

Administrator
Γλομπεο-στέλεχος
Εγγρ.
20 Ιαν 2006
Κριτικές
Λύσεις
Πόντοι
Εδώ μιλάει για κάτι αηδίες που ζωγραφίζει.  :grin:

[youtube=700,500]MlV5MMQHDK4[/youtube]

dopamina

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
1 Μαΐ 2014
Πόντοι
αυτη δεν την ειχαν βιασει?

antisthenis

Administrator
Γλομπεο-στέλεχος
Εγγρ.
20 Ιαν 2006
Κριτικές
Λύσεις
Πόντοι
Τελικά είναι αλλήθωρη.  :cheesy: Ή αλληθώρισε τελευταία λόγω ζωγραφικής η κάβλα.

NICK TRIVE

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
6 Μαρ 2014
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Μου είχε δείξει τις ζωγραφιές της και στο δωμάτιο  :grin:

nukteros

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
9 Αυγ 2010
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Εδώ μιλάει για κάτι αηδίες που ζωγραφίζει.  :grin:

[youtube=700,500]MlV5MMQHDK4[/youtube]
Μην ξηγιέσαι έτσι καλά ζωγραφίζει  :grin: Αυτή η ζωγραφιά με τα λουλούδια λέει ότι είναι χλαμύδια όπως φαίνονται στο μικροσκόπιο  :2funny:
Κάνει έκθεση ζωγραφικής στο Εκατερίνενμπουργκ και έχει φιλοδοξίες να γίνει ζωγράφος και ηθοποιος. Ταινιες του ρεαλιστικού κινηματογράφου δεν κάνει πια και έχει  τελειώσει οριστικά  και αμετάκλητα. Τουλάχιστον έτσι λέει.  

nukteros

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
9 Αυγ 2010
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Εδώ μιλάει για την ζωη της δίνοντας συμβουλές μαγειρικής 

NICK TRIVE

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
6 Μαρ 2014
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Πάντως δεν είναι καλά το κοριτσάκι........κρίμα

Διαβάστε τι έγραψε.

It is my last post, in 2 hours I will die, I advise you not to read this text and however....

I read up Dostoyevsky a "Crime and punishment ", I drink red wine though I hate it, but finally I will drink. All that could I made, another can't be any more, I wanted to write the book, but I couldn't, 4 chapters my heads a limit, but maybe weren't necessary, I only the artist can be and not recognized as you. I lie not on my bed, in the rental room, the neigbour obviously dislikes me, but soon to it it will be good as I will leave from her life and lives of all of whom I know, and she for certain will think that I moved down and will be delighted to this event, but new people will come around, to be exact the victims of this shrew and will become still. Here I dismiss the bad ideas and I leave is pure, on the street the summer or not summer i don't know exactly , but on the street warmly. Around all walk, generally busy, something anxious what all of them strange, after all life is so simple. More anybody will never write to me and won't call, more at me will never be friends. But from all these thoughts to me it isn't lonely at all, but I don't consider that the word "alone" has what - that bad value, as a last resort, not for me. The loneliness sometimes the best that can be.
In the sky - the plane, it reserves a white loop, most of all I would like to sit in this plane and to fly probably all life. Only present as it nobly, to die of falling from the plane somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean, especially in 48 years, but no, it too long.
Know I I thought here, and after all the time machine it exists, it is only possible to be transferred to the past as the future is too unpredictable and I can and I want to teach you to use it, simply listen. You lay down, you turn on the music, it is desirable when you very tired and simply you include a time machine, it in your head and it really exists, But be careful in experiments with this Car.... it is possible to go crazy, and not to return to the future. To remain in these moments to which you came back, forever...

I won't be more about it and the friend to speak, and you will consider that that I have a bad mood that isn't the truth, and that I the madwoman. Actually now I in great mood because now, literally in two hours, 24 minutes well and for certain 100 seconds, I will leave there where long ago dreamed and spoke to all, I will go to paradise, but I will watch you from there though you and were never my friends, and however when I had them? And whether I need them? Of course not, because I to myself the friend and at me am many friends in me one in different embodiments my God that I write Ihihihihi became ridiculous, well that you believed me that I really am now happy.

And still this picture which you now see, is the last which I draw, I won't paint sense this picture, but I think that you will understand me that I want to tell these and if isn't present, and it isn't necessary... To wait for 27 it too long if the sense isn't present more... I don't delete a page on Facebook as wanted all. to write it

busterd

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
17 Οκτ 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
:priest: Θα είναι τραγική απώλεια ο χαμός της  :priest:

dopamina

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
1 Μαΐ 2014
Πόντοι
oλες αυτες βλαμμενες ειναι

ποιος νορμαλ ανθρωπος θα καθοταν να τον τρωει απο το καθε λιπος γεροντοπουστα βρωμιαρη κλπ για τα φραγκα

mihla

Γλομπεάρχης
Εγγρ.
21 Μαΐ 2015
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

ποιος νορμαλ ανθρωπος θα καθοταν να τον τρωει απο το καθε λιπος γεροντοπουστα βρωμιαρη κλπ για τα φραγκα
:tooth: :tooth: ψυχολογικα προβληματα εχουν παθει  :2funny: :2funny:

kostakis_ss

Σεβαστός
Εγγρ.
18 Μαρ 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

ειναι πολλα τα λεφτα Αρη  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

NICK TRIVE

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
6 Μαρ 2014
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
:-*

Συνημμένα

• 11737815_676141832518806_7074232622665349539_n.jpg
    11737815_676141832518806_7074232622665349539_n.jpg
    58,6 KB · Εμφανίσεις: 44

Toni Skizo

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
21 Ιαν 2014
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
«Μύθος το... μέγεθος των Ελλήνων»!

Λόλα Τέιλορ, μία πορνοστάρ παγκόσμιου βεληνεκούς αποκαλύπτει στο G-Weekend Journal τα ερωτικά καπρίτσια των Ελλήνων, εκφράζει τις ενστάσεις της για τους συμπατριώτες μας και ετοιμάζεται για νέο κορυφαίο βραβείο της από τη βιομηχανία του πορνό.

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom