Νέα

Άτσα! Δείτε εδώ!

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα EvilPlasma
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 35
  • Εμφανίσεις 12K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 3 άτομα (0 μέλη και 3 επισκέπτες)

dracoumel

Ανώτατος
Εγγρ.
29 Ιουν 2012
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Ρε τι πάθαμε πρωί πρωί .... μπράβο το κορίτσι που τα γουστάρει

Christos Savvidis

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
9 Νοε 2018
Πόντοι
θα τρελαθω!! Απο ποτε οι 32χρονες ειναι μιλφ??

1990s: acronym from mother I'd like to fuck, a sexually attractive older woman, typically one who has children.

Mom I'd Like to Fuck, or Mature I'd Like to Fuck
A MILF is any woman with children who has men that want to have sexual intercourse with her. The term is also sometimes used to describe women above a certain aged (30 or 40+) who are not mothers themselves, but are deemed to be sexually attractive, and also have men that would like to partake in sexual intercourse with them.

Similar to a "cougar" but not exactly the same, the acronym MILF has been a part of our cultural lexicon since it popped up in the 1999 hit movie "American Pie." It refers to a woman, specifically a mom, who becomes an object of sexual fantasy for her children's teenaged friends. Or, to be blunt, a "mother I'd like to f***."

Many of the women in these books and movies could be referred to as "cougars," a term that describes a woman over the age of about 35 who exhibits so-called "predatory" behavior toward men who are 10 or more years younger than they are. Unlike MILFs, cougars don't necessarily have children, and they are usually the ones doing the seducing. Implicit in the definition of a MILF is that she is primarily a fantasy. In addition, a MILF is not just any older woman, she is a mom, more specifically, a "hot mom," a mother whose children's friends find sexually attractive.

P_a_u_l_i_n_a{24}.gr

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
17 Ιαν 2016
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
1990s: acronym from mother I'd like to fuck, a sexually attractive older woman, typically one who has children.

Mom I'd Like to Fuck, or Mature I'd Like to Fuck
A MILF is any woman with children who has men that want to have sexual intercourse with her. The term is also sometimes used to describe women above a certain aged (30 or 40+) who are not mothers themselves, but are deemed to be sexually attractive, and also have men that would like to partake in sexual intercourse with them.

Similar to a "cougar" but not exactly the same, the acronym MILF has been a part of our cultural lexicon since it popped up in the 1999 hit movie "American Pie." It refers to a woman, specifically a mom, who becomes an object of sexual fantasy for her children's teenaged friends. Or, to be blunt, a "mother I'd like to f***."

Many of the women in these books and movies could be referred to as "cougars," a term that describes a woman over the age of about 35 who exhibits so-called "predatory" behavior toward men who are 10 or more years younger than they are. Unlike MILFs, cougars don't necessarily have children, and they are usually the ones doing the seducing. Implicit in the definition of a MILF is that she is primarily a fantasy. In addition, a MILF is not just any older woman, she is a mom, more specifically, a "hot mom," a mother whose children's friends find sexually attractive.

οκ οποτε εχω χρονια μπροστα μ μεχρι να να γινω μανα και συνεπως μιλφ!

Christos Savvidis

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
9 Νοε 2018
Πόντοι
συγνωμη αλλα κ παιδι να κανω και μιλφ να γινω παλι θα το γλενταω! Με τον ανδρα μ φυσικα λολλ

Το καθε γλεντι ειναι διαφορετικο, εχει διαφορετικη μουσικη, διαφορετικους χορους-καλεσμενους και τελειωνει οταν αρχισει το επομενο. Τωρα εισαι στο γλεντι "δεν εχω παιδια κανω οτι θελω". Οσο κρατησει, γλεντα το.

Μετα, γλεντα απλα το επομενο.

Δ

Διαγραμμένο μέλος 143452

Επισκέπτης
Ειναι πολυ καυλιαρα παντως η συγκεκριμενη!

pokahontas

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
24 Αυγ 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Μια χαρά είναι η Lana Slave. Υποτακτική για γούστα!

Π

Le_Roi 1982

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
21 Αυγ 2010
Πόντοι
Πολύ ωραία η καβλιάρα! Bravo και ευχαριστώ για το υλικό. Αν σε ενδιαφερει γνωριμία, pm

ΦΦΦΦΦ

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
1 Νοε 2008
Πόντοι
Μια χαρα και το απολαμβανει και χρηματα θα βγαλει αν κανει προβολες

Le_Roi 1982

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
21 Αυγ 2010
Πόντοι
Καριόλα για πολλά γαμήσια. Τεντώνει πουτσες και γουστάρει. Πώς θα γίνει να μάθουμε πληροφορίες?

socepic

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
29 Νοε 2012
Πόντοι
Πολύ δυνατό, την έχω αναφέρει και στο tread με τα ελληνικα ερασιτεχνικά βιντεάκια, έχει δικιά της σελίδα στα πορνοsites ,που γράφει ότι κάνει και customise video αλλα δεν νομίζω να κάνει βίζιτες,

Gatekeeper

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
9 Απρ 2015
Πόντοι
Είναι ελληνίδα; Το τατουάζ στα αραβικά είναι απο άποψη;

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom