Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση (πρόσωπο)

Εμφάνιση (σώμα)

Γενική συμπεριφορά

Επικοινωνία

Διάθεση στο σεξ/συμμετοχή

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

Had a lovely time with Lina.

Contacting the office was easy and they were very accommodating to my tight time schedule and some delays on my part, very nice agents on the phone!

I met Lina at the hotel, she opened the door and greeted me with a hug and showed me to the bathroom. The room was clean and cosy, I came out of the shower and she was waiting on the bed ready to play.

Not going to go into too much detail but she was perfect for me, started off with a blowjob, on which she went as deep as possible - a gorgeous site to see. She smelled nice so I ate her for a bit before rolling her into doggy. We tried multiple positions until I finished, she then gave me a massage and another round of sucking before going for a round 2, she rode me for a bit and got quite kinky with her feet which I enjoyed.

Very friendly and energetic girl.. very weak english but her personality made up for it ;)

Photos are accurate (slightly touched up of course) but she is what you expect. A slim young russian girl with a beautiful face and a gorgeous body.

Definitely would repeat if I am in Athens again!

Cheers

Πληροφορίες Συνάντησης

Διάρκεια
1 ώρα
Κόστος
130€
Τήρηση υπηρεσιών
Τηρήθηκε ό,τι είχε συμφωνηθεί από πριν
Οι φωτογραφίες σε σχέση με την κοπέλα ήταν:
Ελαφρώς επεξεργασμένες αλλά ακριβείς
Φιλί
Βαθύ με γλώσσα
Πίπα
Χωρίς προφυλακτικό
Εκσπερμάτωση
Στο πρόσωπο
Πρωκτικό
Όχι
J
Κριτικές:
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική
review reaction 1 doc_lin, Bartender 74, chris1955

Σχόλια

1 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 1
Διάταξη
Έχεις ήδη λογαριασμό; ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού
18 Φεβρουαρίου, 2020
I'm not sure why my ratings came a little lower than I rated, her appearance was 8/10, and body 8/10 as well, behaviour and contact 7/10 and sex involvement/value for money at 8/10, so I'd say my overall rating should be around 7.5 or so
J
jdicka
1 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 1