Νέα

Barbie's review

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα dimitris2009
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 91
  • Εμφανίσεις 16K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)
Εγγρ.
24 Φεβ 2011
Πόντοι
Are you friend with Pagalos? Are you working for him? :think:

Ok man you win.

No discount.

But lets be honest, you can find any girls like your girls in any FKK in Germany for just 60 euros for half an hour, plus they are legal and they have health certificates every week and you choose the girl live, not on line. You can fly to Berlin and come back for just 100 euros. So, give me a serious reason to spend 400 euros for 2 hours with one of your cheeks? :think:

OP
OP
D

dimitris2009

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
2 Αυγ 2009
Πόντοι

Ok man you win.

No discount.

But lets be honest, you can find any girls like your girls in any FKK in Germany for just 60 euros for half an hour, plus they are legal and they have health certificates every week and you choose the girl live, not on line. You can fly to Berlin and come back for just 100 euros. So, give me a serious reason to spend 400 euros for 2 hours with one of your cheeks? :think:

I do not know who this pagalos. if you want to be honest, I agree. I'm in this business a long time. and understand as much as you. I agree that many girls of the city tours are not worth the money that they ask for, this applies to all agencies. but the girls that you can find the city you are such tours for 60 euros not find anywhere else. I know what girls are working in Berlin.I have a friend in Athens, he has in the past there were many Grafia in Athens. I too have seen these girls. this is another level

Εγγρ.
24 Φεβ 2011
Πόντοι

Ok man relax …you don’t have Monica Belluci in your agency. Cool..
And don’t forget we are not so far from Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary. And why not from Moldavia and Ukraine. For me there is a rule. I don’t pay more than 150 euros for an hour, 2 hours 200 euros. That is it.

OP
OP
D

dimitris2009

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
2 Αυγ 2009
Πόντοι
Ok man relax …you don’t have Monica Belluci in your agency. Cool..
And don’t forget we are not so far from Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary. And why not from Moldavia and Ukraine. For me there is a rule. I don’t pay more than 150 euros for an hour, 2 hours 200 euros. That is it.

I respect your opinion, (do not pay more than 150 euros). I'm not trying to persuade you to pay more or go to our agency. For your information, I am Russian, and often go to Ukraine and Russia. and that you have a misconception that there is cheap prostitute. where girls such as city tours cost at least $ 200. this still needs to know where to find them. there are working on 80-100 dollars. have you seen these girls in Ukraine or Russia for $ 80?? they do not look without tears. these countries easier to meet and have sex for free, or if we take a prostitute is not cheaper than $ 200))) And one more feature in these countries, very few girls working on their photо. Here are photos of our girls who are working in Kiev photo 100% real, look at the price of 1,600 hryvnia is $ 200

Εγγρ.
24 Φεβ 2011
Πόντοι
Man I don’t choose girls from photos and reviews anymore, only live, not online. I want to choose and discuss before. I want to evaluate the girl, the mood of the girl and even her character a little bit.I want 100% from her. I don’t like to gamble. I am not a man who pays 400 euros and after writes a bad review. No no man. I prefer to travel for sex trips. I have a girlfriend in Greece to kill my sperm and when I am alone I find cheap solutions in Greece at bourdela and I give my money to travel Cuba, Europe wherever for a lot of sex.
It was nice to talk to you man. anyway.  Good luck with your agency. I am sure you will find some customers.

OP
OP
D

dimitris2009

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
2 Αυγ 2009
Πόντοι
Man I don’t choose girls from photos and reviews anymore, only live, not online. I want to choose and discuss before. I want to evaluate the girl, the mood of the girl and even her character a little bit.I want 100% from her. I don’t like to gamble. I am not a man who pays 400 euros and after writes a bad review. No no man. I prefer to travel for sex trips. I have a girlfriend in Greece to kill my sperm and when I am alone I find cheap solutions in Greece at bourdela and I give my money to travel Cuba, Europe wherever for a lot of sex.
It was nice to talk to you man. anyway.  Good luck with your agency. I am sure you will find some customers.

I'm not looking for clients, I'm here just answer their questions. good luck to you too. ;)

giorgosgiorgos23

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
18 Μαΐ 2010
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

Ok man you win.

No discount.

αχαχαχαχαχαχαχ  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Έγραψες ρε αλάνι  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

OP
OP
D

dimitris2009

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
2 Αυγ 2009
Πόντοι

ViperMC

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
16 Μαρ 2010