Νέα

Best time to visit a studio

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα thisisatestfordk
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 6
  • Εμφανίσεις 2K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

thisisatestfordk

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
22 Μαΐ 2017
Πόντοι
Hey, sorry I only speak English.

Based on your experience, when is the best time to visit a girl in a studio to get the best experiences/services, girls are not tired, not too many people/queue...?
- for day shift, the best period is around...?
- for night shift, the best period is around...?

In my opinion, best time is around 3pm for day shift. Not so much experience for night shift.

ananias

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
8 Φεβ 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

Based on your experience, when is the best time to visit a girl in a studio to get the best experiences/services, girls are not tired, not too many people/queue...?

In my opinion, best time is around 3pm for day shift. Not so much experience for night shift.

It all depends on the popularity of the girl you want to visit, mostly.
For example, a popular one may be fully booked/busy during her shift, hence it wont really matter what time you visit her.

Usually noons work best, since most people are at work, but again, due to high unemployment rates in Greece, a popular girl will still be busy as hell.

So, for a good hooker, any time is rush hour! But you can never predict how things will work, so my advice is to just go for it!

milftaster

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
26 Αυγ 2016
Πόντοι
It all depends on how much semen has been accumulated inside your balls...
when the time comes you will comprehend which will be the perfect time frame for you to be stallion  :heavymetalbig:

kavliaris

Σεβαστός
Εγγρ.
18 Αυγ 2010
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

I always try to be the first customer of the shift,that's how I 'm sure she 's gonna be clean and ready to rumble.Also never bargain and try to tip if you get good services

ΧΧΧ-Man

Μέγας
Εγγρ.
19 Οκτ 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
The best way to get the best experiences/services, is to pay more than the simple program of 50€...

cgfucker

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
14 Αυγ 2012
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Usually noons work best, since most people are at work, but again, due to high unemployment rates in Greece, a popular girl will still be busy as hell.

I have some difficulty in understanding you: first you say that "most people are at work" and then you say that the unemployment rate in Greece is high. Taken as a whole, your sentence doesn't make any sense because it contains two contradictory arguments.

cgfucker

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
14 Αυγ 2012
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
I always try to be the first customer of the shift,that's how I 'm sure she 's gonna be clean and ready to rumble.Also never bargain and try to tip if you get good services

Good advice! That's exactly the same practice I 've been following when I visit massage parlors (I have no experience in studios though).

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom