Νέα

Suggestion for this site

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα alexinathens
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 6
  • Εμφανίσεις 5K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

alexinathens

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
7 Οκτ 2007
Πόντοι
This site is very nice,but it is only for the people who understood greek!!
As a foreigner live in greece,and do not understand greek,this site can help nothing!
When i saw some forum with call-girls or reviews about the whore houses in this site, i understand very few words.
Since the people visit this site for the fun,for information,for.....,please ,if it is possible,when somebody write the letters in greek,it is better also write in english after you write the greek vision.   

Anal_Hunter

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
12 Αυγ 2005
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Welcome :)

It is obviously impossible to have every bit of information written in English, as it is done with Greek.

So I don't see this happening any time soon, as information comes and goes every day, so the amount of time needed for this to be done would be very big.

If you told us what you were looking for, we could try and help you the best way we can. :)

Heelover

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
8 Ιαν 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Welcome dudde!!! ;)
This that you asking, i think its a little bit difficult! To write the review in greek and in english!!
But, how we can help you?? What exactly are you asking for??
Call girls, whore houses, strips, transexuals?
give us some infos about your taste, and i am sure that we can help you!!
Where do you live??

..... sorry for some english mistakes... :grin:

OP
OP
A

alexinathens

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
7 Οκτ 2007
Πόντοι
Thanks for your reply.
It is not only i want to look for something,but also to exchange the information for experiences.
For example ,i visit the stuido in sygrou 144 2 times,and i like the girl named salonia very much,even so,i did not know how to vote this studio in this site!
thanks a lot again,and i live in athens, i am from asia.

old_admin

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
25 Ιουλ 2005
Πόντοι
This site is very nice,but it is only for the people who understood greek!!
As a foreigner live in greece,and do not understand greek,this site can help nothing!
When i saw some forum with call-girls or reviews about the whore houses in this site, i understand very few words.
Since the people visit this site for the fun,for information,for.....,please ,if it is possible,when somebody write the letters in greek,it is better also write in english after you write the greek vision.   

Welcome Alex,

Actually, this has been a concern for us the last few months. This is due to the fact that, as you already said, we want bourdela.com to work as a guide not only for Greeks, but also for foreign people who are visiting Greece.

A small part on the website (menu's, forum messages, some elemenents of the catalogs) has already been translated into English and is available (just change the language option on the upper-right of the website).

We will however at some point, translate EVERYTHING but the forum to English, and also try to gather information here on the international section of the forum.

We also may include information for other countries, but this needs time and won't happen any time soon.

OP
OP
A

alexinathens

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
7 Οκτ 2007
Πόντοι
hi alexxx,
i knew to build and handle a website,it cost a lot of time.and i saw this site is really nice!!!almost can find all the information about nice life in greece :dancing:,only it is diffcult for me.Anyway,sice i join bourdela.com, i think it will be easy for me to get better life in Greece!
Nice to know each other! 

AssFiller

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
11 Ιουλ 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
My dear friend,

Additionally, what Alex just wrote, you can come always in touch with the moderators (using PM) and we are willing to help,guide you or even translate your texts to Greek ..This just for start..

Your knowledge will be real helpful ..

Thank you

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom