Νέα

Belgium- Brussels Red Light District

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα George_47
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 0
  • Εμφανίσεις 18K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

George_47

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
25 Οκτ 2009
Πόντοι
In January 2012 I spent 36 hours in Brussels.
If you approach by train from the North towards 'Station Brussel - Noord' / 'Gare de Bruxelles - Nord' (everywhere in Brussels has a French plus a Dutch name) you get a fantastic early view of the red lights. The train runs alongside Aarschotstraat / Rue d'Aerschot which is the main red light street. As the train slows you can clearly see many of the scantily clad women in their windows. 
The North end of the street looks a little run down. Most of the buildings here have just one or two girls. Some are attractive but many are only average or worse. At the South end it picks up considerably and the red light buildings have fancy names like Blue Lagoon, Pop Corn, Le Berry, Le Python, La Cigale. These typically have three or more girls behind one big window. This is where the really beautiful super model types work. I have never visited these girls but I hear that often beds are only separated by a curtain. I think I would find that off putting.
Some of these upmarket windows even have a bar. I guess you have to be a customer or one of the girls to use it though. In most places there is a madam which you must pay a few Euros to before you can enter. Along this street the girls typically charge 40 Euros for a suck & fuck with one position. 50 Euros gets you a slightly better time with more positions. Like most places though prices will vary and if you do find a girl you like it's much better to pay for at least 30 minutes.
I felt pretty safe on this street. There's lots of people around both day and night and it gets very busy with tourists and locals at night.

Aarschotstraat / Rue d'Aerschot

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/aer01.jpg] ... ... ...  [/URL]

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/aer05.jpg] ... ... ...  [/URL]

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/aer03.jpg] ... ... ...  [/URL]

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/aer13.jpg] ... ... ...  [/URL]

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/aer14.jpg] ... ... ... [/url]

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/aer21.jpg] ... ... ... [/url]

South East of Aarschotstraat / Rue d'Aerschot there are four other red light streets. Linnestraat / Rue Linné and Plantenstraat / Rue des Plantes run parallel with each other in a North - South direction.  Weidestraat / Rue de la Prairie and Rivierstraat / Rue de la Rivière run across those two in a East - West direction up the hill. 
These are all quite grotty back streets. Girls are typically cheaper here though predictably of a much lower quality. Many are old, fat or just ugly.  View tourists even know about these streets and I suspect 99% of clients are locals. Anyone going here should be careful. It's not a great neighbourhood and feels a bit menacing at night.

Linnestraat / Rue Linné

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/linne01.jpg] ... ... ...  [/URL]

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/linne04.jpg] ... ... ...  [/URL]

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/linne05.jpg] ... ... ... [/url]

Plantenstraat / Rue des Plantes

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/plant01.jpg] ... ... ...  [/URL]

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/plant05.jpg] ... ... ...  [/URL]  

Weidestraat / Rue de la Prairie

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/wei01.jpg] ... ... ... [/url]

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/wei05.jpg] ... ... ... [/url]

Rivierstraat / Rue de la Rivière

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/rivier01.jpg] ... ... ... [/url]

Adult venues
The four places below are located on Adolphe Maxlaan / Boulevard Adolphe-Max. This road is about 500m south of the main red light district. The small row of sex shops and venues feel a bit out of place. The street is quite posh with large hotels and regular shops.

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/sex01.jpg] ... ... ... [/url]

The ones below are in the main red light district close to where Aarschotstraat / Rue d'Aerschot meets Brabantstraat / Rue de Brabant. Sexy World is a sex shop selling the normal stuff like DVDs and sex toys. The other is both a sex shop and peep show. Typically for 2 Euros or so you can watch the live action for about 1 minute. I didn't go in during my January 2012 trip but I did a few years back. Then I saw a couple fucking on a revolving floor. The girl was quite attractive and I think it's definitely worth a visit.

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/sex05.jpg] ... ... [/url]

Street Walkers
I expected any streetwalkers to be in the  main red light district near the windows but they are not. Most are situated about 1km South West. They stand around corners of Lakensestraat / Rue de Laeken, Hookai / Quai au Foin, Van Gaverstraat / Rue van Gaver and Koopliedenstraat / Rue des Commercants (See below). I didn't spend much time in this area but counted about 6 girls during the day and around 20 at night. I understand that you can either pick them up in a car or walk to a local hotel. Most of these are drug addicts and I was advised by a local I know to stay well clear.
The types varied quite a bit. There were young and old, ugly and quite attractive. Certainly no real stunners though.

www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/images/kooplieden.jpg] [/url]

All photos were taken by myself on 10th or 11th January 2012. I used a number of different cameras. One of which displays an incorrect date on each photo.

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom