Νέα

Nausi

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα Sexynhsioths
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 30
  • Εμφανίσεις 9K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

koursaros66

Ανώτατος
Εγγρ.
2 Δεκ 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Έχει σοβαρό θέμα με τα ραντεβού της . Οποίος έχει διάθεση για Lotto ας πάει και αν είναι τυχερός ;;; Περισσότερα στην κριτική που ανέβασα .

Nausi

City-Tour
Εγγρ.
4 Οκτ 2013
I think you are over reacting koursaros. The initial meeting was for 20.00 but at 18.00 i wrote you that i will not manage to see you at 20.00 and proposed for 21.00 or next day. At 18.45 something unexpected comes up and therefore i had to cancel the meeting. I cancelled more than 2 hours before the date. I reserve the right as a human to cancel a meeting without many explanations some hours before and not at the last moment. Regarding our previous date on April 2018 we never even fixed a date because I was not available.See attached our conversations screenshots. I prefer that people like you with this kind of mentality to not contact me ever.

SANIM

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
15 Αυγ 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Κατά τα αλλα,για κάποιους απαγορέυεται να δημοσιεύουν μνμ από το Viber!!!!!

Jim25jim

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
11 Φεβ 2018
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

mallias20

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
10 Αυγ 2013
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
I think you are over reacting koursaros. The initial meeting was for 20.00 but at 18.00 i wrote you that i will not manage to see you at 20.00 and proposed for 21.00 or next day. At 18.45 something unexpected comes up and therefore i had to cancel the meeting. I cancelled more than 2 hours before the date. I reserve the right as a human to cancel a meeting without many explanations some hours before and not at the last moment. Regarding our previous date on April 2018 we never even fixed a date because I was not available.See attached our conversations screenshots. I prefer that people like you with this kind of mentality to not contact me ever.
Με ποιό δικαίωμα βγαίνουν στη φόρα τηλ. νούμερα πελατών; Θα μπορούσες τουλάχιστον να κρύψεις το νούμερο πριν το ανεβάσεις εδω. Απαράδεκτο...

Nights

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
5 Ιαν 2019
Πόντοι
Με ποιό δικαίωμα βγαίνουν στη φόρα τηλ. νούμερα πελατών; Θα μπορούσες τουλάχιστον να κρύψεις το νούμερο πριν το ανεβάσεις εδω. Απαράδεκτο...

Φρόντισε να σβήσει πάντως το συμφωνηθέν δωράκι. :huh:

koursaros66

Ανώτατος
Εγγρ.
2 Δεκ 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Dear Nausi
Just to settle this once and forever. In the trade you have decided to engage punctuality and proper planning/time Management is of paramount importance. I have no doubts about your stunning looks but it takes more than that . Customers are getting engaged in this hobby to relax and not to be played around . If you are not sure from the morning about your schedule then take a day off and let the customer do different arrangements because from 0900 in the morning and cancel everything at 1900 you don’t give the other party many alternatives because other CT have already booked ( the ones who are serious)
To conclude my Dear remember always the main principle
“ The one who pays is always right “
Good luck to you

Αντιδράσεις: Nights

ΧΧΧ-Man

Μέγας
Εγγρ.
19 Οκτ 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Σωστος ο κουρσαρος!! :hi:
Και πολυ την ανεχτικες την πατσαβουρα...ακου εκει να στο ακυρωσει 4 φορες... :headbang: :tickedoff:

Nausi

City-Tour
Εγγρ.
4 Οκτ 2013
Regarding your statement that "the costumer is always right"...even if this is true it does not give you the right to be rude and to overeact about a meeting cancel in a correct way long before the meeting was going to be held and write a review that exaggerates reality. You should also have in mind that the costumer is always right as long as you want his money.

alex71

Ανώτερος
Εγγρ.
5 Σεπ 2010
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Και τωρα εσυ νομιζεις οτι με ολη αυτη τη μανουρα, θα σε προτιμησει ποτέ κανενας.

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom