Νέα

Τιφλίδα-Γεωργία

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα kaboul
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 21
  • Εμφανίσεις 6K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

kaboul

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
22 Οκτ 2013
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Ξέρει κανεις τι παίζει εκεί απο μπουρδελα, πουτάνες κτλ ;

Anderssen_

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
31 Ιουλ 2013
Πόντοι

Anyhoo, before I get into the meat of the matter, do not go to Roxxanne's strip club. Those bas*ds pruposely rip you off as they did me and my three buddies. We bought 10 drinks in 30 minutes and they hid the price when we bought them and it ended being 800 Lari (600 USD). :grin:

----

If you happen to be in Tbilisi and you want an unusual experience, go find The Deaf Hookers Club. It's true! On the southern side of Gamsakhurdia St, within 3 blocks after Niccala Restaurant there is a streetside cigarette stand, common throughout Tbilisi. Starting at dusk you will see girls clustered close to it. (It has electric lights)

If you drive past a few times to observe, you will see many of these girls gesturing with their hands. And it isn't at you! Yep - It's sign language! I couldn't not stop when I finally figured it out. The first girl came up to the car. She couldn't speak or hear, but she could show five fingers. I mouthed "fifty" and she nodded yes. Off we went. Sexually she wasn't so hot, and I returned her to the street after a couple of hours.

Tried it again. Nice looking blonde. She was a hottie, and she claimed she had never given a blow job. I believe it. But she didn't lack in willingness to try! She ended up accepting a good mouth fuck, gagging the whole way. She gave me a nice bath afterwards.

Third time - This woman could not speak, hear, read or write. She did not know her name and refused to take a name for convenience. Body was so so, but attitude and action was fantastic! For 30 lari. I gave her 40. What a guy.

All of them brought their own condoms.

I thought Gamsakhurdia had been cleared in October, but the girls have returned all along the street. Beginning about 6PM. Staying until about midnight, no later.

Safe sex is the only way to play. And remember - The Deaf Hookers Club is worth observing even if you don't have the energy to work on the communications skills!

By the way - The sign language is Russian.

----------

Finally I got lucky at the Sheraton bar

---------

And Th, Fr, Sa nights - JRs at Sheraton has anywhere from 3 - 30 girls who are offering their wares.

-------

From one of my local friends I got the information that actions are going on in some of the clubs and bars along the main streets. One day I tried several bars but did not see any action. I only found 3-5 local middle aged men drinking and chatting in most of these bars. Just opposite to Old Marriot hotel in the main road (near parliament building) I discovered the Green Bar. There were many girls and few men. At the entrance one girl sitting at the bar invited me for a drink and I knew that I was in the right place. I went inside and looked around to explore further.

There were as many as 8-10 small tables surrounded by chairs. I saw people sitting there drinking, chatting. Also found some couples and few girls. There is a stair leading to a small floor where was the similar scene with less number of girls then men. I pulled a chair and ordered for a beer. There were 6-8 girls sitting around in groups or in pairs. Before my beer arrived I was signed by one from a group which was a clear invitation. Not knowing the rules of engagement, I decided to observe.

One girl from the bar took a seat near me and started staring at me constantly. I ignored her including her busting clivage. When my beer arrived I asked the waitress if she knew English. She replied negative and with my poor Russian I asked her if the girls sitting near the counter were working or not. She replied that they did not work for the bar but they regularly come here. I was sure of them though I decided not to be adventurous on that night.

Following night I took one of my friends who knew little Russian. I saw almost the similar faces and half way the beer we spotted two of them worth trying. They were four of them sitting round a table, chatting. I told my friend to go there and invite the two of them for a drink. He was little shy though he agreed as we were in need of some serious actions. I saw him going there, talking and the girls smiling. He returned and said it worked.

After a while the selected two girls raised and walked in to our table. We ordered beer for them as well. They were both Georgian students and working here part time for money as they stated. I insisted my friend to directly go into business and they asked $100 each for the night. We had no intention to delay further so had almost no burgain and we settled at $80 each for the night. We paid the bill and immediately rushed to our hotel.

The one I took was around 20, good body, good actions in bed as well. She was real tight and enjoying the actions it seemed as she was moaning and was over-moistened. She became crazy during the course, hugging and kissing me wildly. It was a great experience for me. After an hour following the first sesion she gave me a rubberless blowjob- it was unique for me as she was wild there too. She stayed next morning until I paid and told her to go. It was a great time with her and I shall look for her next time.

Also I heard about some Turkish restaurant/bar where Turkish as well as Georgian girls are available. I am yet to explore these places. Hope to return with some more actions in the city.

------

There is a place called Ortachala near the old town, just on the bank of Mtkaveri river. There are many Sulphur baths there. Poseidon is one of them, where one can find sulphur bath and girls. The bath costs $25 an hour and you can call for a girl as well. The girl cost $25-50 per hour basing on quality and bargaining. The overall quality of the girls is not that good, average grading could be 5/6. You can talk to the desk operator if you don't like a girl, immediately a second and third one will be presented. Basing on my three times experience and choosing among some 10 of them I had only once good luck to get a 9. I am exploring some Turkish bar and local bars where I heard that cuties are available. I'll come back with details if I get any.

pol2005

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
1 Οκτ 2005
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Πριν 4-5 χρονια που ειχα παει δεν επαιζαν μπουρδελα.Μονο κατι χαμαμ ειχε που ειχε πουτανες( μερικες μιλουσαν και Ελληνικα ) και απο το mamba καμια freelancer και μερικες επαγγελματιες.Πολυ ψοφια πραγματα και οι τιμες στα υψη,τουλαχιστον για το χαμαμ που ειχαμε πληρωσει περιπου 80 ευρω ο καθενας για καθε πουτανα.Αν θες τη γνωμη μου ψαξου στα μαγαζια της παλιας πολης( σαρντέν νομιζω λεγεται η περιοχη),ολο και κατι θα βρεις...
Και λιγο προσοχη γενικοτερα,δεν ειναι βεβαια οπως παλια πριν το 2004 που σε εσφαζαν για πλακα,αλλα και παλι θελει προσοχη.

OP
OP
kaboul

kaboul

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
22 Οκτ 2013
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Για να δουμε μάγκες θα πάω για 2 μερες

serapis

Σεβαστός
Εγγρ.
15 Μαΐ 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Για να δουμε μάγκες θα πάω για 2 μερες
Aγαπητέ Ιάκυνθε, ποτέ , μα ποτέ δεν έχεις διαβάσει αστυνομικά δελτία , εφημερίδες δεν βλέπεις ποτέ TV, δεν έτυχε να ακούσεις περί Γεωργιανών σφαγέων ? Πας γυρευοντας στην Γεωργία? Σε τρώει το αίμα σου?

Dimex Black

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
5 Δεκ 2012
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Παλιά πηδούσαν οι ωραιοι τώρα πηδάν οι γενναιοι  :2funny:

OP
OP
kaboul

kaboul

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
22 Οκτ 2013
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Aγαπητέ Ιάκυνθε, ποτέ , μα ποτέ δεν έχεις διαβάσει αστυνομικά δελτία , εφημερίδες δεν βλέπεις ποτέ TV, δεν έτυχε να ακούσεις περί Γεωργιανών σφαγέων ? Πας γυρευοντας στην Γεωργία? Σε τρώει το αίμα σου?
ειμαι μάχιμος δικε μου

Traveller 2

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
19 Οκτ 2013
Πόντοι
Μακριά από κεί φίλε, να έχεις ήσυχο το κεφάλι σου!  :think:

Judge Dred89

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
9 Αυγ 2014
Πόντοι
τι σε χαλασε τυπε?
εσυ τις θες εντελως ξουρισμενες???
λιγο τριχα 80'ς δν γουσταρεις?

:grin: :grin:
ρε μαλ,, κωστα ,,μπας κ σοφια πηγαινες διπλα στην βιτοσα στην κατηφορα με τα τραβελια,τραβελια κι εχεις απραξει λιγο?  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

kostakis_ss

Σεβαστός
Εγγρ.
18 Μαρ 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
ρε μαλ,, κωστα ,,μπας κ σοφια πηγαινες διπλα στην βιτοσα στην κατηφορα με τα τραβελια,τραβελια κι εχεις απραξει λιγο?  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

:S :S μπλιαχ.
εγω σ λεω για γυναικες με λιγο τριχα κατω βρε,

:grin: :grin:

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom